Join a growing San Francisco engineering consultancy and bring class-leading products to life.
Alloy Product Development is focused on the engineering development of consumer electronics, household goods, professional equipment, and medical devices. We’re a diverse group of 30 tinkerers, bikers, foodies, dog lovers, dancers, and diaper changers who love to make beautiful objects that work flawlessly. We take pride in our work, strive to constantly refine our professional skills, and help our clients achieve their goals.
We are looking for a recruiting and administrative professional to join our family and support our vision of “dramatically superior engineering services.” As the solo recruiting administrator in a small but growing company, we will look to you to wear many hats and to take proactive ownership over a variety of projects. In addition to recruiting, you will support general administrative tasks and be our primary interface with ADP TotalSource (our payroll, benefits, and compliance administrator). Guided by the Alloy Values, you will work to ensure that we continue to build and maintain the most capable, efficient, and happy team possible.As a Recruiter/Adminsitrator at Alloy, your responsibilities may include:
– Coordinate with our development team to drive recruiting strategy to bring in top talent
– Implement and improve processes for university job fairs and online job postings
– Coordinate social media advertising and diversity initiatives
– Evaluate initial candidate applications and facilitate on-site interviews
– Development: Support and promote development of the team by identifying, coordinating, and/or conducting training events such as new hire onboarding, monthly lunch ‘n’ learns, and technical workshops.
– Team Building: Plan quarterly company events, social hours, and other activities to ensure a close-knit team.
– Benefits: Interface with ADP TotalSource to administer compensation and benefits packages.
– Evaluation: Support the annual review process and other employee feedback mechanisms.
– Miscellaneous: Address other HR-related needs that arise, such as exit interviews, conflict resolution facilitation with ADP, staffing roadmaps, etc.
– General Admin: Support general administrative tasks for facilities, services, and special projects
Typical qualifications include:
– 3+ years in a professional environment
– Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal capabilities
– Positive attitude and self motivation with minimal direction
– Great attention to detail, time and project management skills, and multi-tasking ability
– High level of ethics and dedication to confidentiality and trust
– Willingness and flexibility to take on new challenges or responsibilities with enthusiasm
Bonus skills include:
– Prior experience with recruiting, HR and/or a consultancy
– Specific training or expertise in recruiting or HR support
Compensation and benefits: Competitive salary, insurance benefits, 401K, bonus, profit-sharing. Alloy makes an effort to accommodate flexible work schedules whenever practical. At Alloy we strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has the support and equal opportunity to succeed. We encourage people of all backgrounds, physical abilities, genders, and ethnicities to apply.
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Alloy accepts applications on an ongoing basis. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Direct applicants only.